Atletico v Chelsea moved along with Man Utd, Arsenal games

Click:how to calculate life path number​

Chelsea’s Champions League clash away to Atletico Madrid will now take place in Bucharest.

UEFA confirmed it has moved the match due to coronavirus travel concerns, with the last-16 first leg now to be staged at the Arena Nationala in the Romanian capital.


MAILBOX: Van De Beek failure is all on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer…


The UK is implementing strict coronavirus quarantine rules around people returning from Spain, forcing Chelsea’s trip to Atletico to be moved to a neutral venue.

“UEFA has confirmed that Chelsea’s Champions League round-of-16 first-leg match away against Atletico Madrid will now be played at the Arena Nationala in Bucharest in Romania,” read a Chelsea statement.

“The date of the match, Tuesday February 23, and the kick-off (8pm UK time) will remain the same.

“The second leg at Stamford Bridge is on Wednesday, March 17 at 8pm.”

Spain is on a ‘red list’ of countries drawn up by the UK Government, which will heavily restrict movement into and out of those nations.

Arsenal and Manchester United have also seen the first legs of their Europa League last-32 matches moved for the same reasons.

The Gunners will take on Benfica in Rome, while United’s meeting with Real Sociedad has been switched from San Sebastian to Juventus’ Allianz Stadium in Turin.

Bayern chief: It would be an ‘honour’ to sign Liverpool star

Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge admits it would be an “honour” to sign Mohamed Salah.

The Liverpool forward has two years left on his current Anfield contract and has previously stated his interest in one day playing for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

But it seems the Bundesliga giants would also keen on a move for the Egyptian.


READ MORE: Klopp was right: Liverpool ‘are already on the way down’


Rumenigge said that while there is no imminent plan to make a bid for Salah, he’s on the club’s radar.

“At the moment we don’t plan on signing Salah, but certainly it would be an honour to have him,” Rummenigge told On Time Sports.

“In my opinion, Salah is the Messi of Africa and of course he has the skills to play for the best teams in the world.

“What he [Salah] has achieved can be compared to what Messi and [Cristiano] Ronaldo did with Barcelona and Real Madrid.”

Jurgen Klopp recently claimed he had no concerns over Salah’s future at Anfield in light of his thoughts on leaving the club.

“It is a normal thing in the world of football,” the Liverpool boss said.

“Mo didn’t make a speech, It’s not that we go out and talk about things that we think are important. It’s pretty rare that happens.

“We get asked questions and we answer – that is the end of the story. But it always sounds like we started the conversation.

“In Mo’s case it is not like that. I don’t think it will distract this season.”

Solskjaer defends Van de Beek after Man Utd beat West Ham

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists Donny van de Beek “played really well” as Man Utd beat West Ham in the FA Cup on Tuesday night.

Having seen victory ripped from their grasp with the last kick of the ball on Saturday, the Red Devils produced a positive response to that frustrating 3-3 Premier League draw against Everton.

Man Utd had to dig deep against former manager David Moyes’ in-form West Ham side, with substitute Scott McTominay meeting Marcus Rashford’s fine lay-off with a thumping strike to secure a 1-0 victory in extra time.


OPINION: Van De Beek and Manchester United are a rotten match


Solskjaer made six changes for Tuesday’s fifth-round tie, then made five substitutions to sway a tight game his side’s way.

One of those substitutions was Van de Beek, who was taken off on 73 minutes, with the Dutchman facing criticism for failing to have an impact on the game.

However, Solskjaer thought that Van de Beek had a good game, he said: “I thought the first half we and Donny played really well. We created the spaces we wanted to and he was part of that.

“He did his job really well, he was clean and tidy, had half a chance when Alex pulled the ball back to him. Of course, the second half the whole team fell off a little bit and we wanted to make a few changes.”

On his side’s performance in general, Solskjaer added: “Of course going through is always the main thing in the cup.

“And for us bouncing back after the disappointing last kick of the ball the other day, so very pleased with the mentality, how they reset their attitude and we’re positive about going through.

“I think the players saw the game out really well. We are getting stronger and fitter.”

 


Basham Looking For Work, RAW At MSG, Rey Mysterio Update, New TNA Titles

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

– Former WWE superstar Doug Basham is looking for work on the independent scene. If you are looking to book him you can do so by contacting him at [email protected].

– The ticketmaster.com presale password for the live RAW show on August 28th at Madison Square Garden is “insiders.”

– While details remain sketchy at this point, the WWE press conference scheduled for tomorrow in Mexico with Rey Mysterio has been cancelled.

– Click here to view photos of the new TNA title belts.